New York – The question was raised after the NYPD was seen filming people leaving a Drake concert at the Apollo Theater earlier this week.
Now we have the answer.
Mayor Eric Adams said the policeHe says they were simply making videos for social media.
The 28th Precinct shared a video on Twitter Wednesday showing the safety measures police took before and during two Drake concerts last weekend.
“Great job 28th Ward. Drake is now playing at the Apollo Theater. The 28th Ward was tasked with ensuring not only the safety of the artists, but also the safety of the ticket holders. These two days ‘s historic concert brought electricity to all of Harlem,” the tweet read. .
Thank you for always watching CBS NEWS.
Create a free account or log in
for more features.