Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting at SENZIME AB (PUBL)
Shareholder of Senzime AB (publ), corp. Registration No 556565-5734 (“company“) will convene in an Extraordinary General Assembly on Thursday 16 February 2023 at 8:30 am at Advokatfirman Lindahl’s premises, Vaksalagatan 10, Uppsala.
Shareholders wishing to attend the General Meeting of Shareholders must:
- Registered in his/her/her own name (not registered as a nominee in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday 8 February 2023 (record date); and
- By Monday 13 February 2023, Ulls väg 41, 756 51 Uppsala or Send an email to email@example.com and mention “General Assembly”.
Such notice shall include the name of the shareholder, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address and telephone number, number of shares, details of advisors (not more than two) and, if applicable, details of representatives or agents. shall be
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a bank, etc. in the name of the nominee must perform provisional registration of their shares (so-called voting right registration) in their own name in order to exercise their voting rights and participate in the general meeting of shareholders. The shareholder will therefore be included in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden on the record date, i.e. February 8, 2023. This means that such shareholders must notify candidates of this request well in advance of this date. Voting registrations requested by shareholders if nominees complete registration by February 10, 2023 will be considered in the preparation of the share register.
Shareholders represented by proxy must submit a dated power of attorney. If the power of attorney is made by a legal entity, it must be accompanied by a copy of the certificate of registration or equivalent. A power of attorney may not be valid for more than five years from issuance. The original power of attorney and registration certificate must be submitted to the company by post to the above address before the shareholders’ meeting. Alternatively, you may bring the original Power of Attorney and Certificate of Registration to present at the General Assembly. We provide powers of attorney upon request and on our website www.senzime.com.
Number of shares and voting rights
As of the date of this notice, the Company has a total of 69,883,985 shares and voting rights. The Company does not hold treasury stock.
- Opening of the General Assembly and election of the President of the General Assembly
- Create and approve ballot lists
- Selection of one or two persons to review the minutes
- agenda approval
- Determining whether a meeting has been duly convened
- Resolution on Subsequent Approval of Board Resolution of January 23, 2023
- closing of the general meeting
Proposal for Resolution
Proposal No. 1: Election of the Chairman of the General Assembly
The Board proposes to elect Advokatfirman Lindahl’s attorney Mattias Prage as Chairman of the General Assembly. Advokatfirman Lindahl’s Associate Michaela Larsson is proposed to be elected as Minutes-Holder.
SECTION 6 – RESOLUTION ON THE SUBSTANT AUTHORIZATION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTIONS OF 23 JANUARY 2023
The Board of Directors proposes that the General Assembly resolve to approve the resolution of the Board of Directors on 23 January 2023 regarding the issue of new shares with priority for existing shareholders, subject to the following:
Board of Directors of Senzime AB (publ), corp. Registration number. 556565-5734 (“company“) resolves to increase the share capital of the Company to a maximum of SEK 1,747,099.625 by issuing a maximum of 13,976,797 new shares subject to the approval of the General Meeting, subject to the conditions set out below.
- Stock Acquisition Rights belong to those who are recorded as shareholders of the Company on the record date of issuance of new shares. One existing share has one stock acquisition right, and five stock acquisition rights have one stock acquisition right.
- If all new shares are not subscribed with stock acquisition rights, the board of directors shall resolve the allotment of new shares subscribed without stock acquisition rights up to the maximum amount to be issued, according to the following allocation: principle:
- Primarily, to those who tendered shares with stock acquisition rights, regardless of whether they are shareholders as of the record date, shares may be allotted as described above in proportion to the number of shares with stock acquisition rights tendered. if not possible, if the shares are allotted by lottery; and
- Secondly, allotment shall be made to other persons who have only registered for subscription without subscription rights to shares. shall be allocated. The above will be decided by lottery,
- Third, to those who have made a guarantee contract, it will be distributed in proportion to the guarantee contract.
- The record date for participation in the issuance of new shares shall be February 17, 2023.
- Subscriptions with Stock Acquisition Rights shall be made by cash payment during the period from February 21, 2023 to March 7, 2023. The Board reserves the right to extend subscription and payment terms.
- During the period from February 21, 2023 to March 7, 2023, you must subscribe without subscription rights on your subscription list. Payment must be made in cash as instructed in the contract memo. The Board of Directors shall have the right to extend the application and payment period.
- Enrollment for possible enrollment by the Guarantor shall be made on the specified enrollment list no later than three (3) banking days after the period specified in the Clause. 4-5 above. Payment for tendered and allotted shares shall be made in cash within three (3) banking days after transmission of the Sales Note disclosing the allotted shares. The Board of Directors shall have the right to extend the application and payment period.
- The new shares will be issued at a subscription price of 7.25 SEK per share.
- Any portion of the subscription price in excess of the stock quota value shall be transferred to unlimited premium reserves.
- New shares are entitled to dividends for the first time on the date of the first recording of the dividend after the issue of new shares has been registered with the Swedish Companies Register and recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB.
- The managing director, or other person appointed by the board of directors, shall have the right to take such minor steps as may be necessary to register the resolution with the Swedish Companies Registry and Euroclear Sweden AB.
Processing of personal data
For information regarding the processing of personal data, please refer to the policy available on the website of Euroclear Sweden AB.
Rights of Shareholders to Provide Information at Shareholders Meetings
The Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer may, in response to a request from a shareholder, influence the assessment of the matter if the Board determines that such information can be provided without material harm to the Company. shall provide information regarding certain circumstances. on the agenda. Shareholders can submit questions to the company in advance at Ulls väg 41, Uppsala address or by email at Slavoljub.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draft resolutions and other documents of the Board of Directors under the Swedish Companies Act are available at our company (Ulls väg 41, Uppsala) and at our website www.senzime.se. The documents will also be sent free of charge to shareholders who request and notify us of their mailing address.
Uppsala in January 2023
Senjime AB (Publishing)
board of directors
Senjime AB I published this content on January 24, 2023 You are solely responsible for the information contained therein. It will not be edited or modified and will be distributed by the public. Jan 24, 2023 08:16:02 UTC.
Public Now 2023
Income Statement Evolution
|number of analysts||0|
|Final closing price||11,28 SEK|
|average target price||34,00 Swedish Krona|